Escucha y Gana con radio Caracol 1260 AM
Escucha y Gana con Radio Caracol 1260 AM comienza su cuarta etapa ayudando a hacer más fácil la vida de nuestros oyentes con sus gastos del día a día como la renta, la cuota del vehículo o la gasolina. Ya son muchas las personas favorecidas con estos premios que en temporadas difíciles vienen a dar un respiro al bolsillo de nuestros oyentes.
Escucha y Gana con radio Caracol 1260 AM, si aun no lo haz participado, todavía tienes chance de uno de los favorecidos y ganar mucho dinero.
Los oyentes de Radio Caracol tan sólo tendrán que acudir a los distintos establecimientos participantes para rellenar su formulario de inscripción, sin necesidad de realizar ninguna compra, y estar atentos a nuestra programación para saber si son los ganadores.
Esta iniciativa forma parte del compromiso de Radio Caracol 1260 para ayudar a sus oyentes y a la comunidad de hispanos en el sur de Florida. Una idea constante en la programación de Radio Caracol que incluye programas como “Ayuda”, apoyo a actividades como “La hora del planeta”, además de ofrecer información de calidad, precisa y relevante en el momento oportuno para continuar así siendo la primera opción en información.
Los sitios donde puedes inscribirte para participar son:
-T-Mobil en la 16 ave del west y la 37 st en Hialeah y en el 2509 NE 10 st en Homestead
-Rinconcito Paisa #5 en la esquina de la 68 ave y flagler
-Profesional Hands Institute 10 NW 42 ave #200
-Pony USA en el 2513 nw 72 Ave
-US Facilities en sus dos localidades 7323 NW 36 st y 15702 SW 72 st
-Packagin Center 7842 NW 71 st
-Madrid Tapas y Vino en la 68 ave y Flagler st
-El Platano Loco 8901 sw 157 ave local 22
-Caracol 1260 AM -2100 Coral Way suite 200
No Purchase Necessary. Many will enter, 9 will win.
PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The "Escucha y Gana Sweepstakes" (hereinafter "Sweepstakes") begins on December 23, 2009 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) and ends February 23, 2010 at 4:00 PM (ET) (hereinafter "Sweepstakes Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant, unconditionally accepts and agrees by submitting an entry to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Caracol Broadcasting, Inc. and its operated radio station “Radio Caracol” (hereinafter the "Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
1. 1. SPONSOR: Caracol Broadcasting, Inc., 2100 Coral Way Suite 201, Miami, FL 33145.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Florida who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes in the Sweepstakes: (a) persons who on or after March 30, 2009 were or are directors, officers, employees or agents of Sponsor, or any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, independent contractor of any of the above organizations; (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes; and (c) persons who are immediate family members (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, or children) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, and/or individuals who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories. Void where prohibited.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Nine (9) winners will be selected during the Sweepstakes Period. One (1) winner per participation period will be selected on the last day of each participation period (the "Drawing Period").
(1) December 23, 2009 – December 29, 2009 (6) January 27, 2010 – February 2, 2010
(2) December 30, 2009 – January 5, 2010 (7) February 3, 2010 - February 9, 2010
(3) January 6, 2010 – January 12, 2010 (8) February 10, 2010 – February 16, 2010
(4) January 13, 2010 – January 19, 2010 (9) February 17, 2010 – February 23, 2010
(5) January 20, 2010 – January 26, 2010
A random drawing to award the Prizes will be conducted among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received within each Drawing Period by the last day of participation period (the "Entry Deadline"). The drawings will be conducted by the marketing department at Radio Caracol 1260AM whose decisions along with the Sponsor's are final and binding in all respects. In addition, Sponsor will execute a sequential random drawing, and will set aside, nine (9) additional entries, for potential use in accordance with the provisions of Winner Notification set forth below. Eligible entries from each Drawing Period will be carried over from each week through to the end of the Sweepstakes Period and the Entry Deadline.
a. First Prize: One (1) First Prize will be available during the third and ninth Drawing Periods for a total of two (2) First Prizes during the Sweepstakes Period. Each First Prize winner will receive One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00).
b. Second Prize: One (1) Second Prize will be available during the second and sixth Drawing Periods for a total of two (2) Second Prizes during the Sweepstakes Period. Each Second Prize winner will receive Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00).
c. Third Prize: One (1) Third Prize will be available during the fifth and eighth Drawing Periods for a total of two (2) Third Prizes during the Sweepstakes Period. Each Third Prize winner will receive Four Hundred Dollars ($400.00).
d. Fourth Prize: One (1) Fourth Prize will be available during fourth Drawing Periods for a total of one (1) Fourth Prize during the Sweepstakes Period. Each Fourth Prize winner will receive Three Hundred Dollars ($300.00).
e. Fifth Prize: One (1) Fifth Prize will be available during the first and seventh Drawing Periods for a total of two (2) Fifth Prizes during the Sweepstakes Period. Each Fifth Prize winner will receive Two Hundred Dollars ($200.00).
The total value of all 9 prizes to be won is $4,500.00.
6. Prize Restrictions/Information: Each prize winner shall be responsible solely for all federal, state and/or local taxes. A potential winner of a prize may not transfer his or her prize prior to being awarded. No substitution of prizes will be allowed except that, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, the Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater approximate retail value if the prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable for any reason. Any difference between the stated and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined solely by Sponsor. Limit one (1) prize per person/family/household/ address. All prizes are awarded "as is" with no at-law or implied warranties whatsoever. Under no circumstances will more prizes be awarded than those stated in the "Prizes" section. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. Any prizes that are not duly claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded.
ODDS: Odds of winning are based upon the total number of eligible entries received.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor or any independent judging organization as the Sponsor may choose. The potential winners will be contacted via phone, mail, or email within approximately five (5) days after each drawing, and sent a notice in writing (“Prize Notification") by mail or email. Potential prize winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability and Publicity Release (hereinafter "Affidavit/Release"). Failure to return the Affidavit/Release by the deadline indicated in the Prize Notification will result in prize forfeiture.
8. ALTERNATE WINNERS: If a potential winner cannot be reached, or if a contacted winner does not respond within five (5) days of being contacted, an alternate winner will be selected. Up to two (2) alternates will be notified before the Sponsor will declare no winner for that Drawing Period prize. Non-winning entrants will not be notified. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is not received by any potential winner for any reason, including but not limited to lost, late or misdirected mail or other situation derived from the notification procedure.
9. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its affiliated entities, their officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) printing errors; (c) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury, death or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt and use of any prize. Sponsor and the Released Parties assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant's by participating in the Sweepstakes. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant's consent for the Sponsor and the Sponsor's designees to use of entrant's name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
a. INVALIDITY: The Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
b. DISQUALIFICATION: It is the participant's responsibility to ensure that he/she has complied with the conditions contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
c. FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, radio signal failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated, in whole or in part, before the designated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners (or the remaining winners, as the case may be) in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Any prizes that are not duly claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded.
d. GOVERNING LAW/ DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Miami Dade County in the State of Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
12. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: To request a copy of the Winners’ names, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Radio Caracol, 2100 Coral Way, Suite 200, Miami, FL 33145. Requests must be received by February 24, 2010.