Escucha y gana de fin de año
Regresa la Promoción ESCUCHA Y GANA CON RADIO CARACOL que ahora entrega DINERO EN EFECTIVO para que te lo gastes en los que quieras en estas fiestas de fin de año.
Es muy sencillo, acercate a cualquiera de los siguientes lugares participantes de la Promoción, llenas el formulario con todos tus datos y lo depositas en el buzón correspondiente.
US. Facilities en el 7323 NW 36 Street en El Doral y 15706 SW 72 Street en Kendall.
Raspao’s Miami Lakes 18640 NW 67th Ave. y 12536 SW 88th Street en Kendall.
Escucha Radio Caracol 1260 y podrías ser uno de los afortunados en los sorteos que se realizan durante nuestra programación.
ESCUCHA Y GANA CON RADIO CARACOL 1260, QUE EN ESTA PROMOCION DE FIN DE AÑO, SIGUE SIENDO PRIMERA ENTRE TODOS LOS HISPANOS.
El primer sorteo se realiza el viernes 8 de octubre a las 4.00 de la tarde en DE REGRESO A CASA CON CARACOL de $300. y se cierra el jueves 9 de Diciembre en DE REGRESO A CASA a las 7.00 de la noche con un premio de $600.
Los sorteos tambien se realizan en El Noticiero la W, El Noticiero del Mediodia y Efectos Secundarios.
Método: Llenando el FORMULARIO OFICIAL DE PARTICIPACION con: Nombre, Direccion, Codigo Postal, y Teléfono escribiendo sus iniciales indicando que esta de acuerdo con las reglas oficiales. Los formularios deben ser depositados en los buzones asignados en los lugares participantes de la promoción y en Radio Caracol.
21 premios de Dinero en efectivo.
1. Octubre 8…………$300
2. Octubre 12……….$100
3. Octubre 14……….$100
4. Octubre 19……….$100
5. Octubre 21……….$100
6. Octubre 22……….$300
7. Octubre 26……….$200
8. Octubre 28……….$300
9. Noviembre 2….…$200
10. Noviembre 4….…$300
11. Noviembre 9….…$100
12. Noviembre 11…..$100
13. Noviembre 12…..$300
14. Noviembre 16…..$200
15. Noviembre 18…..$300
16. Noviembre 23…..$200
17. Noviembre 25…..$300
18. Noviembre 30…..$200
19. Diciembre 2……..$300
20. Diciembre 7……..$200
21. Diciembre 9……..$600
Escucha y Gana Sweepstakes
with Radio Caracol 1260AM
No Purchase Necessary. Many will enter, 21 will win.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The "Escucha y Gana Sweepstakes-Fin de Año" (hereinafter "Sweepstakes") begins on October 4, 2010 at 1:00PM Eastern Time (ET) and ends December 9, 2010 at 5:00PM (ET) (hereinafter "Sweepstakes Period"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees, by submitting an entry, to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Caracol Broadcasting, Inc., and its operated radio station “Radio Caracol” (hereinafter the "Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. SPONSOR: Caracol Broadcasting, Inc, 2100 Coral Way Suite 201, Miami, FL 33145.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Florida who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes in the Sweepstakes: (a) persons who on or after September 30, 2010 were or are directors, officers, employees or agents of Sponsor, or any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, independent contractor of any of the above organizations; (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes; and (c) persons who are immediate family members (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, or children) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, and/or individuals who reside in the same household, whether related or not, as any person in any of the preceding categories. Void where prohibited.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Twenty-one (21) winners will be selected during the Sweepstakes Period. One (1) winner per participation period will be selected on the following dates (the "Drawing Dates").
(1) October 8, 2010 (8) October 28, 2010 (15) November 18, 2010
(2) October 12, 2010 (9) November 2, 2010 (16) November 23, 2010
(3) October 14, 2010 (10) November 4, 2010 (17) November 25, 2010
(4) October 19, 2010 (11) November 9, 2010 (18) November 30, 2010
(5) October 21, 2010 (12) November 11, 2010 (19) December 2, 2010
(6) October 22, 2010 (13) November 12, 2010 (20) December 7, 2010
(7) October 26, 2010 (14) November 16, 2010 (21) December 9, 2010
A random drawing to award the Prizes will be conducted among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received by the day before each Drawing Date. The drawings will be conducted by the marketing department at Radio Caracol 1260AM, whose decisions along with the Sponsor's are final and binding in all respects. In addition, Sponsor will execute a sequential random drawing, and will set aside, five (5) additional entries, for potential use in accordance with the provisions of Winner Notification set forth below. Eligible entries left after each Drawing Date will be carried over from each week through to the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
a. First Prize: One (1) First Prize winner will be selected on December 9, 2010. The First Prize winner will receive Six Hundred Dollars ($600.00).
b. Second Prize: Eight (8) Second Prize winners will be selected during the Sweepstakes Period. Each winner of a Second Prize will be selected on the following Drawing Dates: (i) October 8, 2010; (ii) October 22, 2010; (iii) October 28, 2010; (iv) November 4, 2010; (v) November 12, 2010; (vi) November 18, 2010; (vii) November 25, 2010; and (viii) December 2, 2010. Each Second Prize winner will receive Three Hundred Dollars ($300.00).
c. Third Prize: Six (6) Third Prize winners will be selected during the Sweepstakes Period. Each winner of a Third Prize will be selected on the following Drawing Dates: (i) October 26, 2010; (ii) November 2, 2010; (iii) November 16, 2010; (iv) November 23, 2010; (v) November 30, 2010; and (vi) December 7, 2010. Each Third Prize winner will receive Two Hundred Dollars ($200.00).
d. Fourth Prize: Six (6) Fourth Prize winners will be selected during the Sweepstakes Period. Each winner of a Fourth Prize will be selected on the following Drawing Dates: (i) October 12, 2010; (ii) October 14, 2010; (iii) October 19, 2010; (iv) October 21, 2010; (v) November 9, 2010; and (vi) November 11, 2010. Each Fourth Prize winner will receive One Hundred Dollars ($100.00).
The total value of all 21 prizes to be won is $4,800.00.
7. PRIZE NOTIFICATION/INFORMATION: Each prize winner shall be responsible solely for all federal, state and/or local taxes. A potential winner of a prize may not transfer his or her prize prior to being awarded. No substitution of prizes will be allowed except that, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, the Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater approximate retail value if the prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable for any reason. Any difference between the stated and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined solely by Sponsor. Limit one (1) prize per person/family/household/ address. All prizes are awarded "as is" with no at-law or implied warranties whatsoever. Under no circumstances will more prizes be awarded than those stated in the "Prizes" section. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. Any prizes that are not duly claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded.
ODDS: Odds of winning are based upon the total number of eligible entries received.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor or any independent judging organization as the Sponsor may choose. The potential winners will be contacted via phone, mail, or email within approximately five (5) days after each drawing (“Prize Notification"). Potential prize winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability and Publicity Release (hereinafter "Affidavit/Release"). Failure to return the Affidavit/Release signed within five (5) days of being notified of the prize, will result in prize forfeiture.
9. ALTERNATE WINNERS: If a potential winner cannot be reached, or if a contacted winner does not respond within five (5) days of being contacted, an alternate winner will be selected. Up to two (2) alternates will be notified before the Sponsor will declare no winner for that Drawing Period prize. Non-winning entrants will not be notified. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is not received by any potential winner for any reason, including but not limited to lost, late or misdirected mail or other situation derived from the notification procedure.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its affiliated entities, their officers, directors, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) printing errors; (c) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury, death or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt and use of any prize. Sponsor and the Released Parties assume no responsibility for any damage to an entrant's by participating in the Sweepstakes. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant's consent for the Sponsor and the Sponsor's designees to use of entrant's name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
a. INVALIDITY: The Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
b. DISQUALIFICATION: It is the participant's responsibility to ensure that he/she has complied with the conditions contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
c. FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, radio signal failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated, in whole or in part, before the designated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to select winners (or the remaining winners, as the case may be) in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Any prizes that are not duly claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded.
d. GOVERNING LAW/ DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Miami Dade County in the State of Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
13. SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS: To request a copy of the Winners’ names, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Radio Caracol, 2100 Coral Way, Suite 200, Miami, FL 33145. Requests must be received by December 31, 2010.